Practice and Concert Cancelled


We’re really sorry and know how disappointed you must be but due to the severe weather conditions we have decided to cancel practice tonight and postpone the St David’s Day concert on Saturday.

Although we have practiced hard for this concert, we would not want any of you to be put in danger trying to travel to the choir hall tonight or on Saturday and hope you will understand our concerns.

Caldicot School has been closed for today and tomorrow so it is extremely unlikely that our guest artistes from the School would be able to come either.

If possible we will let you know of a rearranged date in due course. Any money paid for tickets will be refunded in the event of cancellation or will remain valid should we rearrange the date. We’ll let you know as soon as we can.

Please let anyone you know of this post including those who intended to come on Saturday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien